Jun 16, 2008

Did You Know...?

JOYS:
1. My family.
2. My friends.
3. The outdoors.

FEARS:
1. Loosing a loved one.
2. Someone breaking into my house to kill me.
3. Someone hiding underneath my bed to kill me.
4. Dying before I am 100 years old (at least.)*

GOALS:
1. Being good to everybody.
2. Being positive.
3. Not to die before I am 100 years old (at least.)

CURRENT OBSESSIONS: (This is really vain, but if I have to be honest...)
1. Sun spots on my face.
2. Sun spots on my face.
3. Sun spots on my face.

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS: (I don't know if this is surprising to anybody but...)
1. I love reading, especially XVI-XVII century texts, and Fantasy/Mystery novels.
2. My weight at birth was four pounds.
3. I love walking, but really dislike exercising.

*I had to include a fourth FEAR, because I have four.

My turn to tag...anyone who wants to do it and has the time.

No comments: