Jun 13, 2008

Puffy, Puffy!!

 
Posted by Picasa


Monday morning I got up with a little bit of swelling around my eyes. Clinton didn't think it was too bad, so I didn't worry. Tuesday morning, Clinton was getting ready to leave for work, and he came to kiss me goodbye. I turned around, and he jumped back saying, "You better make an appointment with the doctor." I ran to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and saw what I think I would look like If I had been born a pig. My eyes were very swollen and the top part of my nose had doubled in size. The doctor "guessed" it was due to an allergic reaction to "something" (maybe a new eye cream.) This picture was taking later that day. And yes, I had to go to work looking like this!!!

5 comments:

cameron and brook said...

marga, oh my gosh. you look so sad, i am sure it will go down and you will like your beautiful self again.

Mike and Christy said...

I remember when i got poison oak around my eyes and they swelled up like that. it's the worst feeling in the world. I can't believe you went to work like that. I would have called in sick. lol

Chad said...

It looks a little more like you had an allergic reaction to the back of Clinton's hand. Clinton, you really shouldn't hit your wife; at least not in the face.

Julia Kelly said...

oh, ouch! i hope the swelling has gone down and you're feeling better!

Mark & Shalon said...

oh man marga. you look hot! i can't believe you went to work. i so would not have gone. you're a real trooper. hope the swelling has gone down. that's no fun.